The Little Meadow Health Center offers health care services for the entire
family. These include:
- Pediatrics: EPSADT/Well Child exams, Immunizations, Sports
- Well-Women: Family Planning, Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings
- General Adult Health Care: Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol,
Employment Physicals, CDL Exams
Payment Accepted: Medicaid (Unicare and Health Plan), Medicare,
CHIPS, and most insurances accepted. A Sliding Fee Schedule is available
for low income patients.
- Monday: 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: 6/10 mile from Helvetia on the Pickens Road.
PO Box 27
Helvetia, WV 26224